See below for answers to many frequently asked questions about office setup, IT maintenance as well as getting started with your new IQ CRM system. In addition to this critical information, we've also created a checklist that guides you through a few simple tasks that you can complete now that will save you and your staff time in 2021.
Onboarding with IQ
- Dedicated IQ Consultants. Please contact your office IQ Consultant(s) for on-going office support.
- Help Desk Staff. Please contact our Help Desk staff for technical support issues on IQ.
- Email: support@IQservicedesk.com
- Phone: 703-206-0188
- Chat Feature: Click chat icon (i.e. the icon is highlighted in yellow on the image below). On your screen, the Chat icon is located on the top right corner of your screen.
Training Team. Please access the IQ Training Calendar to register for classes.
Onboarding with House IT Services (HITS)
NOTE: Whether you are keeping the predecessor’s flagship office or not, to start the process, you must contact Bruce and Eva (e-mails above).
For the staff who are transferring from another office in the House, how do we get their e-mail account transferred and set-up?
We can help! Please contact LeidosHouseIT@mail.house.gov
- Be sure to include: Members-Elect Name and State & District
- Please note, the staffer must get permission from the Member they are transferring his/her mailbox from. Once you e-mail us, we will provide the ACCOUNT MIGRATION CONSENT FORM to fill out.
How do I take advantage of the $13,400 credit to purchase additional computers for my office/district office?
How do I take advantage of the $13,400 credit to purchase additional computers for my office/district office? On January 3rd Office Supply Store staff will visit your office and bring you a purchase card. Contact your Leidos Systems Admin when you receive your purchase card and he/she will consult with you and purchase the computers on your behalf.
Note: this credit expires September 30, 2021
Additional IQ Questions
- We have been providing Constituent Management Service (CMS) and Information Technology (IT) services on Capitol Hill for over 30 years.
- Our flagship product is a CMS software called, Intranet Quorum (IQ). IQ is the most popular and most widely-used CMS software on Capitol Hill.
- Used by 65% of the U.S. Congress, 50% of U.S. Governors, and over 100+ offices for Federal, State, Local government offices.
- Our services also include:
- Website Services
- Telephone/Virtual Town Halls
- Voter Data Procurement
- SMS Text Blasts
- Professional Print Services (e.g., postcards, brochures, etc.)
- Digital Advertising
- IT Services and Hardware Procurement.
- IQ is designed as a comprehensive constituent engagement tool. Its customizable platform accommodates the various needs of House office staff so they can conduct activities based on their role while enabling collaboration and data sharing among office team staff.
- Legislative Team: Organize messages to effectively respond to correspondences and to track legislative bills, all which leverage a best-in-class Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Caseworkers: Streamline and process casework with our fully customizable constituent service tool.
- Communications Team: Conduct proactive outreach and manage social media presence.
- Scheduler: Track member events, appearances, staff coverage, and district office activities via integrated calendar.
- Member or Chief of staff: Perform detailed reporting and office analytics.
District Offices can use IQ to process their casework, accommodate service requests, process academy nominations, internship applications, etc.
Caseworkers will also be able to collect Privacy Release forms Digitally via IQ. For more information click here.
You’ll need to have IQ installed in your computer and an active IQ account. Contact the IQ Help Desk to set up your IQ account or via phone: 703.206.0188
Google Chrome is the recommended browser to fully experience the use of IQ but it is supported on all major browsers.
Typically the IQ database comes preloaded with names and addresses of your constituents. Please contact your IQ Consultant to determine if this applies to your office.
Yes. Additional options include Voting History, Demographical Data and Email Addresses. Contact the LDSI Sales Team for additional information.
The Freshman bundle represents savings of over $10,000. Click here for the details.
- Contact me
- Newsletter Subscribe and Unsubscribe
- Meeting and speaking requests
- Flag and Tour requests
- Commendations and Greetings
- Website Problem
Web form information that is completed from the Member’s website is populated into IQ. Contact the IQ Help Desk for more information.
- Web form submissions from the Member’s website.
- Message records that are manually created by office staff.
- Communicating with Congress (CWC) allows Advocacy groups to send mass communications to member offices.
- Digital Mail Program. These are postal mail that are scanned into IQ.
- Telephone Calls your office logs
- Social Media Messages
- SMS Messages
- Replies to the Representative’s enewsletter
In IQ, navigate to the Library menu. Under the Find Form Letters column, click All Form Letters.
- Inactive: If you inherited data, the status of those form letters will be marked as “Inactive”.
- Draft/Active: If your office has created new form letters, those will be marked as “Draft” or “Active”.