Leidos Digital Solutions, Inc. (“DSI,” “we,” “us” or “our”), a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, Inc., recognizes the importance of protecting your Personal Information. This Privacy Statement (“Statement”) provides you with information about how DSI collects, uses, and discloses your Personal Information when you visit the Intranet Quorum (“IQ”) website, and the rights you may have with respect to your Personal Information.
We commit to collecting and processing your Personal Information responsibly and in compliance with applicable data protection/privacy laws. This Statement applies to our processing of Personal Information collected through intranetquorum.com (the "site).
DSI provides products and services to federal, state, and local elected officials and government offices (collectively “Customers”). Accordingly, while we may collect and process Personal Information and other data on behalf of our Customers (collectively, “Customer Data”), our normal business practice is to do so only at the request or direction of our customers and solely for the purpose(s) agreed to in the applicable customer contract. We collect and process such Customer Data responsibly and in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and customer contract obligations.
If you are a resident of California, you have additional rights, which are explained in the Additional Rights under Local Laws section. These rights may apply regardless of whether we collect your Personal Information through our Site or through other means.
If there is a conflict between this Statement and the terms of any written agreement between a DSI customer and DSI, the terms of such written agreement will control.
What Types of Personal Information Are Collected via the Site?
For the purposes of this Statement, “Personal Information” generally means data, or a combination of data from one or more sources, that identifies or could reasonably be used to identify an individual.
When you visit the Site, the Personal Information collected about you may include, but is not limited to:
- e-mail address;
- organization name and job title;
- telephone number;
- IP address;
- network and geo-location;
- the searches you perform and actions you take on our Site; and
- any information you provide to us through web forms or other communication tools available to you while visiting or using our Site.
If you choose not to provide us with this Personal Information when prompted, we may be unable to provide you with the information or services you have requested.
Why is this Personal Information Collected?
We generally collect the Personal Information described above on an entirely voluntary basis – in other words, we do not require you to give us your Personal Information. Certain areas of the Site, however, may request your Personal Information so that you can use specific features, learn more about IQ or access certain content. For example, we may ask you to submit Personal Information if you:
- request a product demo or download or access information about our products or services;
- watch video content on our Site;
- submit a contact form to request customer or technical support;
- ask to have an IQ employee contact you; or
- request that we send materials to you.
Use of Personal Information
We collect, use and share Personal Information when we have an appropriate legal basis to do this, such as:
- you have consented, for example, by signing up to receive communications or content from us or otherwise requesting access to information or materials that we make available via our Site;
- our use of your Personal Information is necessary to meet our legitimate interests as a commercial organization (see Examples of DSI's Legitimate Interests);
- our use of your Personal Information is necessary to perform a contract or take steps to enter into a contract with you, for example if you work for one of our service providers, customers, or partners; and/or
- when necessary to comply with a relevant legal or regulatory obligation, for example, in response to an audit, subpoena or court order.
Examples of DSI’s Legitimate Interests:
- operating, maintaining, and improving the Site and our products and services;
- responding to comments and questions directed to us;
- providing customer service or technical support;
- sending information such as confirmations, invoices, technical notices, software updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- providing information requested by website visitors, current or potential customers, including but not limited to, educational content, fact sheets, webinars, white papers, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us or our selected partners;
- protecting against, investigating, and deterring fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity; and
- protecting IQ’s personnel or property.
We may also use what we know about you to highlight products and services that may be of interest to you, or we may combine your Personal Information and other information about you with information collected from other sources or information we already have.
Sharing Personal Information
We process and share your Personal Information for the purposes set out in this Statement. When we disclose Personal Information to other entities or individuals to perform support services for us, we authorize such entities and individuals to use your Personal Information only for the limited purposes of performing those support services.
Please note that, as a general rule, DSI cannot force third parties to abide by DSI’s policies. Nevertheless, we do contractually require third parties with whom we share Personal Information to abide by appropriate and relevant contract obligations, as well as applicable laws and regulations.
We may disclose Personal Information to:
- respond to questions about our product or services;
- send communications, including email newsletters, or other marketing materials;
- comply with applicable laws, obey judicial orders, respond to subpoenas; cooperate with law enforcement authorities, and respond to law enforcement requests;
- detect or prevent suspected or actual illegal activities or harm to our personnel or property;
- help us run our day-to-day business operations;
- protect the rights or property of others, including our customers; and
- respond to and/or assist our auditors and legal advisors.
We may also disclose Personal Information:
- when legally required (e.g., for government reports);
- with our affiliates and parent companies;
- in connection with or in the performance of a sale, merger, acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our business to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding or business reorganization or any due diligence relating to any such sale, merger, acquisition, or other transfer;
- for other legitimate business purposes, such as product or service development, marketing, sales and website administration; and
- as otherwise permitted or required by law.
We may share and disclose information that does not personally identify you when necessary for our business operations.
Authorized Service Providers. We sometimes hire or contract with other companies and individuals to perform certain functions and services on our behalf. This is a common industry practice. We may need to disclose Personal Information so that they can perform these functions and services, which may include, for example, customer service support, sending or processing postal mail or email, and analyzing or hosting data on cloud-based servers.
Data Collected for Analytics, Marketing and Advertising Purposes
We market our business in a number of ways, primarily through digital advertising, social media platforms, email marketing and offline marketing, such as at trade shows and conferences. We use Personal Information provided to us by our customers and publicly available information to send marketing materials to current and prospective customers. If you would like to opt out of receiving marketing emails from DSI, please contact using the email address provided in the Questions and Complaints section below.
We, and our service providers, use several industry standard analytics and tracking tools to collect Analytics Data, such as browser cookies, web beacons and other, similar technologies.
We use Analytics Data to:
- identify new visits to the Site;
- recognize returning visits;
- analyze the effectiveness of our website content and marketing or advertising-related activities;
- better understand IQ’s current and potential customers and website visitors;
- determine whether IQ’s current and potential customers and Site visitors might be interested in additional content, new products or services; and
- tailor our marketing and business development campaigns to individuals who we think may be interested in learning more about our products and services.
You can also set your preferences for the Site by reviewing the Cookie Settings. This feature allows you to set your cookie preferences when you visit the Site.
Note that limiting the placement of cookies may result in certain features of our Site not functioning as intended.
Please also note that we may use Google Analytics to measure and understand how visitors use our Site. You can learn more about how Google uses the information it collects by visiting its website at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners. You can opt out of Google’s collection of this information by downloading the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
You have certain choices with respect to the information we collect for advertising and marketing purposes. This section provides you with information about the choices you may have to control the information we collect about you for these purposes and how we use it.
Direct Marketing Communications. You can opt out of receiving direct marketing from us or change your marketing preferences by contacting us using the email address available in the Questions and Complaints section below.
You can opt out of receiving email marketing communications at any time by using the unsubscribe links or instructions included at the bottom of our emails. Please note that we may continue to send you service-related communications even after you opt out of receiving marketing communications.
You can learn more about interest-based advertising by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) or the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) websites. You can also learn how to opt out from the collection of your information for interest-based advertising purposes by third parties that participate in these self-regulatory programs by visiting the NAI and DAA opt- out pages.
Social Media Plugins
Minors and Children under 16
The Site is not directed to nor intended for use by minors. We do not knowingly collect any Personal Information or knowingly track the use of our Site by children under the age of 16.
Safeguarding Your Information
The integrity, availability and confidentiality of your Personal Information matters to us. That is why we use industry-standard technical, administrative and physical controls to protect Personal Information from unauthorized access, use and disclosure. We also review and evaluate our security procedures and controls on an ongoing basis to consider appropriate new technology and updated methods to help minimize risks from new security threats as they become known.
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as required for the purposes for which it was collected. How long we retain it depends on a number of factors, including the purpose for which it was obtained and/or our legal or regulatory obligations. For example, we may store your Personal Information for longer periods where we are required to do so to meet legal, regulatory, tax, or accounting requirements. We may also store it for longer periods to have an accurate record of your interactions with us in the event of any complaints or challenges, or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation.
You should be aware that hyperlinks on this site may direct you to other websites that we do not control. These websites may be subject to a different privacy statement. DSI is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of websites to which we link, list, rank or identify by means of a search. DSI takes no responsibility for the products, services, policies or actions of third parties or the content of third-party websites. We encourage you to be aware when you are leaving our site and to read the privacy policies of each website you visit.
Additional Rights under Local Laws (Depending on Where You Live)
Depending on where you live, local laws may require that we provide you with additional notices and rights. This section provides information about how we process Personal Information that is subject to these laws and the rights you may have under these laws.
California Privacy Notice. If you are a resident of California, our processing of your Personal Information may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). Under this law, you may be entitled to certain additional information. To learn more about our processing of Personal Information about California residents and the rights you may have under the CCPA, please read our California Privacy Notice.
Vermont Residents. Although Vermont law does not provide Vermont residents with a right to opt out of sales of their Personal Information, Vermont residents may still be able to remove their Personal Information from the voter records we purchase by contacting L2, Inc. by email at OptOut@L2Political.com. We purchase voter data from L2, Inc. each time our customers purchase this data from us. Once L2, Inc. removes you from its databases, your Personal Information will be removed from the data we receive from L2, Inc. when we purchase voter data.
Questions and Complaints
If you have any questions, complaints, or wish to send us comments about this Statement, please send an email to email@example.com. We will investigate your complaint, and respond as soon as possible.
If you submit a complaint that relates to processing of Customer Data, DSI will communicate your complaint to the relevant customer for a response (unless it has been agreed otherwise with such customer). As stated above, DSI will adhere to customer contract obligations regarding Customer Data.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We may update this Statement periodically. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Statement on this Site, and we will change the "Last Updated" date above. You should consult this page regularly for any changes.